Positano (Salerno) - Between Sorrento and Positano
Wonderful house of the seventeenth century around a pre-existing late medieval nucleus.
Since 1985, the house has been completely renovated over the years by the current owner with passion and full respect for the original architecture, colors and decorations, transforming it from a country house to the current tourist/receptive complex while maintaining the idea of a luxurious private residence.
Location and Territorial Settlement:
Located in Sorrento coast and only 16 km from the Amalfi coast, the property consists of a period building on several levels surrounded on two sides by plots of land of the same owner, forming a site of environmental and landscape value.
The property, with access from the main road linking the various surrounding countries, has an excellent panoramic exposure directly on the Bay of Cantone and sunny for almost all day and in all seasons.
The same property is defined as environmental decorum so much so that its grandeur and its history are often mentioned in tourist guides.
The location of the property is prestigious and immediately behind the Bay of Jeranto and lends itself to any tourist use: naturalistic, sustainable, leisure and of course holiday.
The structure is currently composed of:
- 4 Apartments finely furnished both with antique furniture and modern style and 1 double room with private bathroom.
-1 Covered area that houses the restaurant of Casale Villarena serving the guests of the house and external customers and has about 50 seats.
-1 An area covered by a large permanent gazebo for the relaxation of guests and available as a space for events (weddings, christenings and private parties) and has about 80 seats arranged in tables and chairs.
- 1 Swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Solarium immersed in a lemon grove;
-1 Playground equipped for small guests.
-1 Ancient Cooperage and annexed wine cellar with capacity for about 30 people arranged around a single table and ideal for wine and food tastings, meetings, parties and private events;
- 1 wood-fired oven for pizzas with adjoining terrace and panoramic sea view.
- Private parking for 25 cars, with an adjoining area "al fresco" on two levels that is only 20 meters from the main entrance of the house
- 1 adjacent agricultural fund with pedestrian access and driveway
- Several stores and areas used for different uses (laundry, tool shed, maintenance workshop, linen storage etc.).