Parma (Parma) - This beautiful period residence, named VILLA TERESA (formerly Villa Mazzieri), is just a few minutes from the city center and was completely renovated a few years ago by the current owners. It currently consists of 3 units designed to comfortably accommodate three families. No substantial changes have been made to the original structure and therefore the property lends itself to any further destination: from the single-family villa, to the representative office, to the B & B, to the relais de charme.
Located 10 minutes from the city, in the south / west, the property enjoys the quiet countryside, although not isolated but adjacent to other homes. The residence has a plan of about 380 square meters per floor and consists of ground floor, first and second (attic), in addition to the basement dedicated to the cellars. An external structure serves as a shelter means for 6 cars. The complete and accurate renovation has safeguarded the original finishes and materials of the time: floors, windows and frescoes that characterize the residence, embellished by the evocative chapel still available today for events and ceremonies. The original tower, with the ancient clock, which stands on another 3 floors in the center of the house, the south-facing staircase overlooking the planted park of about 3,000 square meters, the characteristic cellar with barrel ceilings, give the typical taste of residences of the time.
Brief history: "Built for the wishes of the Pectoral Counts, the villa, inherited at the end of the eighteenth century by the Marquis Troilo Venturi, minister and private advisor to the Duke Ferdinando di Borbone, was rebuilt between 1788 and 1792 in neoclassical style. equipped with a chapel, bought at the beginning of the twentieth century by the Carpi family, was sold to Giulio Mazzieri in 1914, which transmitted it to his descendants, the building, also known as Villa Teresa, is characterized by the presence of a side access court two opposing porticoes surmounted by loggias in Serliana, the chapel, the loggia on the park and the high neogothic brick tower. "