Palermo (Palermo) - A nineteenth-century residence in the city center. The Airoldi building was built in 1890, between Via Imperatore Federico and Piazza Leoni, in a central and well served area, a few steps from the subway station and 300 meters from the entrance of the Real Park of the Favorita that leads to the beautiful and renowned beach of Mondello. The terrace overlooks Piazza Don Bosco on one side, and Villa Airoldi on the other, which houses a 9-hole federal golf course in its monumental estate. Totally renovated in 2000, the Palazzina develops in part on two elevations, plus space for about 1000 square meters, with two entrances: one from Piazza Leoni and one from Vicolo Sanseverino (access driveway). To complete the property, communicating with the garden, we find a 60 square meter garage with adjacent and independent access for three cars. The housing units are currently divided as follows: the first of 14 rooms on two floors plus services, including 4 bathrooms plus terrace and balconies for about 400 square meters; the second consists of 9 rooms plus services, terrace and balconies, for a total of about 240 square meters; the third unit, in the garden, composed of living area, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom, for a total of 60 sqm. The property is completed by a very refined entrance hall and a well-kept and furnished garden, where two Liberty style wrought-iron gazebos accommodate sofas and armchairs, giving space to a refreshing relax area.