Roma (Roma) - Giuliano Dalmata delightful apartment in a small building from the 1950s with a large lift and large fully livable outdoor spaces. The peculiarity of this apartment is the possibility of internal customization and the second independent entrance from the condominium. The composition is the traditional one of the apartments of the time with three very large double bedrooms, a double living room with double French doors, a kitchen and a service. The exhibition is on two corner sides and each room has direct access to the partially terraced garden. To complete this interesting property a covered parking space in the garage and a comfortable and large cellar. The heating is autonomous and the condominium expenses are contained considering the size of the apartment.
The neighborhood was born as Worker Village E42, used to house the workers engaged in the preparation of the Universal Exposition of Rome (which originated the EUR district, renamed in 1965 in the Europe district). With the outbreak of the war the workers left their homes and in 1947 twelve families of Julian refugees settled in the village, renaming it Giuliano Village. Shortly after the official handover of the first refurbished housing units into small apartments to accommodate, in 1955, about two thousand Istrian and Dalmatian refugees, hence the current name.
The streets of the district are dedicated to great personalities of Istria and Dalmatia, while those closest to the Military City of Cecchignola are army corps. The rest of the district is composed of mainly residential areas, such as Fonte Meravigliosa, Vigna Murata and Prato Smeraldo. The Giuliano-Dalmata district was also the set of several films, such as Il Commissiario, by Luigi Comencini with Alberto Sordi, and Borotalco by Carlo Verdone. Location that is particularly convenient and close to all primary services such as metro B and bus terminus.