Roma (Roma) - Piazza dell'Orologio, Via degli Orsini, on the third floor of a historic building of the sixteenth century, we propose a prestigious building, of large surface with suggestive views of Piazza dell'Orologio, whose name derives from the clock placed on the tower of the Filippini convent . The property, due to its valid internal layout and its large surface, can be easily divided into two units and is suitable both for a home of considerable value and for professional use of high representation. The living area opens with five large rooms with hand-painted coffered ceilings and a small and charming 19th-century former chapel. Four other master bedrooms have external views and always with decorated coffered ceilings. The service area, in addition to the large kitchen with dining area, overlooking an ancient covered balcony, includes two service bedrooms, three bathrooms and comfortable closets. The thirteen external corner windows filter light on the spectacular "enfilade" of rooms, used in the great European architecture from the Baroque period onwards, and allow both a wonderful sequence of halls and, disengaged from the corridors behind, to modulate the property according to your needs. The floors are in parquet and antique terracotta. The property includes a condominium parking space. The majestic entrance hall with concierge service leads into a large courtyard, in which there is a beautiful and elegant eighteenth-century fountain.
Via degli Orsini takes its name from the noble and ancient Roman Orsin family, owner of numerous buildings, such as the nearby Palazzo Orsini Taverna. In the eighteenth century it was restored and enriched on the facade with friezes on the windows still visible today. And in the nineteenth century it had an elevation above the three original floors. On March 2, 1876, Eugenio Pacelli was born here (as a plaque located inside the palace also remembers), who later became pope with the name of Pius XII from 1939 to 1958. The facades are marked by string courses and the windows above are decorated with precious figures. On the ground floor there are two twin portals, surmounted by heads of fauns, originally intended for the entry of the carriages, one and the other exit.
This historic building is located in the heart of the historic center of Rome, a stone's throw from Piazza Navona and Castel Sant’Angelo, in Piazza dell’Orologio. Piazza Navona and Campo de 'Fiori are the two areas that best represent the city of Rome: there are still many artisan shops that coexist with the recently opened premises, the ancient noble palaces alternate with luxurious hotel chains. The two districts develop on both sides of Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, so just cross the street to move from one area to the other.